Do you want to learn how to make party decorations out of paper? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Whether baby shower or wedding shower — or even a simple family get-together — you can make your next celebration unforgettable by adorning your halls with these 7 simple paper party decorations.
Table of Contents
- 7 Simple DIY Paper Party Decorations That Won’t Break The Bank
- Turn left-over scrapbook paper into these gorgeous Garlands…
- Amaze the blushing bride by hanging these up for her wedding shower…
- Try this if you prefer party decorations that are big, bright and brazenly floral...
- Or maybe you would prefer a more understated floral statement…
- Adorn the walls and halls with lively tassels and fringe…
- Use these fabulous paper dresses for table centerpieces at a wedding reception…
- Add this splendid finishing touch to any outdoor celebration or barbecue…
7 Simple DIY Paper Party Decorations That Won’t Break The Bank
Paper Fan Garland
These attractive pastel colored decorations are the perfect backdrop for any birthday party or a baby shower.
You can make a lantern-styled decorations using a small pair of scissors and some low-cost Artificial Birds (under 10cm / 4 inches long) from your local store.
To discover how to make party decorations out of paper — that will impress any crowd — go check out this guide.
DIY Paper Dahlia
These giant Dahlias will make a radiant impression at your next blowout.
Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers
Decorate the tables at a wedding or bridal shower with outstanding multi-colored blossoms.
Tissue Paper Tassel Garland
Use ribbon or twine to construct your own pretty party ruffles.
Paper Dress DIY Wedding Decorations
To learn how to make your own delightful paper gowns this tutorial even comes complete with stencil printables and templates.
DIY Paper Pinwheels
Proudly watch as the breeze blows gently through your homespun (yet incredibly easy-to-make) pin wheel ornaments.
There you have it! 7 tutorials that will teach you how to make party decorations out of paper.
Plus on top of that, you’re going to be saving a bundle of cash too!
So give one of them a try and tell me all about it either in the comments below, or on the WithNaturalGusto.com Facebook Page.