Almost everyone needs a little bit of a motivational boost at various points in the week.
That is why I think you’re going to love these 10 short inspirational quotes on life.
Read words of wisdom, (from philosophers to authors), that will inspire you to live life on your own terms.
So read them if you need to give yourself a quick mental boost. Or whenever you want to feel powerful, fearless, and ready to take on a new day.
Table of Contents
- 10 Amazing Short Inspirational Quotes On Life
- Maya Angelou (Author, Poet, Civil Rights Activist)
- Oprah Winfrey (Author, Actress, CEO of the Oprah Winfrey Network)
- Nora Roberts (Novelist)
- Kahlil Gibran (Poet, Painter, Writer, Philosopher and Theologian)
- E. E. Cummings (Author)
- Brené Brown (Author, Doctor of Philosophy in Social Work)
- Martin Luther King Jr. (Minister, Civil Rights Activist)
- Tim Fargo (Author, Entrepreneur)
- W. E. B. Du Bois (Historian, Civil Rights Activist, American Sociologist)
- Cheryl Strayed (Author of Tiny Beautiful Things)
10 Amazing Short Inspirational Quotes On Life
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
“Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.”
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.”
“Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution.”
“…remember one thing only: that it’s you-nobody else-who determines your destiny and decides your fate. Nobody else can be alive for you; nor can you be alive for anybody else.”
“Worthy now, not if, not when, we’re worthy of love and belonging now. Right this minute. As is.”
“If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”
“Until you cross the bridge of your insecurities, you can’t begin to explore your possibilities.”
“There is no force equal to a woman determined to rise.”
“You don’t have a right to the cards you believe you should have been dealt with. You have an obligation to play the hell out of the ones you’re holding and my dear one, you and I have been granted a mighty generous one.”