Every now and then we all need a few words of encouragement.
Especially when we start to feel overwhelmed by the different responsibilities and demands on our time.
Now although we all have personal goals and project deadlines, it’s just too easy to fall into the trap of putting things off till the last minute.
The reasons why we procrastinate are varied. But one thing is for sure, we can learn to take action.
So don’t let your fears hold you back anymore. Simply read these 10 kick-ass quotes whenever you need a quick motivational boost.
Table of Contents
- 10 Kick-Ass Quotes About Success And Overcoming Procrastination
- Eleanor Roosevelt (Politician, Diplomat, Activist)
- Sir Winston Churchill (Politician, Historian, Writer)
- Jose Luis Borges (Writer, Poet, Philosopher)
- Robert H. Schuller (Author, Minister)
- Albert Einstein (Noble Prize Award Winning Physicist)
- Ralph Waldo Emerson (Essayist, Poet, Lecturer)
- Brendan Francis (Poet, Novelist, Playwright)
- Jack Welch (Author, CEO)
- Arnold Bennett (Novelist, Journalist, Playwright)
- Pablo Picasso (Painter, Sculptor, Playwright)
10 Kick-Ass Quotes About Success And Overcoming Procrastination
“You have to accept whatever comes, and the only important thing is that you meet it with the best you have to give.”
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
“Plant your garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.”
“Better to do something imperfectly than to do nothing flawlessly.”
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.”
“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”
“No yesterdays are ever wasted for those who give themselves to today.”
“It is better to act too quickly than it is to wait too long.”
“We shall never have more time. We have, and have always had, all the time there is.
No object is served in waiting until next week or even until tomorrow. Keep going day in and day out.
Concentrate on something useful. Having decided to achieve a task, achieve it at all costs.”
“Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.”
Did these 10 motivational quotes inspire you to stop putting things off till the last minute and start DOING?
Let me know which quote was your favorite by commenting below…